Saturday 6 August 2011

Survey 10, Promasens-Lausanne, 30.7.2011







































As I left the house, I saw the sign what I missed twice on the last evening.







































House in the clouds.







































The Second World War memorial walk (Monsieur Guisan) is probably a closed circuit - that the people could run in circles.































From the geographical conditions it's still the same landscape as at the first day.







































Lausanne is one of the few cities from the Romandie of that size, that has no special name in German, maybe like Lohsan.







































As closer to the cities, the more possibilities for alternative fund-raising are open for farmers.







































Railway guard's house without railway.








































Might be from me.































You know that you are in suburbia when fear is a visual guideline of social interaction.







































Architecture is the game of following rules and breaking them as soon they are understood.































There, behind the forest, in the mist, there is the Lac Léman.Well hidden for such a whale of a lake.







































Fairy ring in English, Hexenkreis (witch circle) in German...







































"Tourisme pédestre" - if there is no word for 'hiking' there is probably also no traditional culture of it?
































The design model of Lausanne?































Different kinds of horse transporters.































A body sculpture park.








































A possible answer to the things later.































The evidence of a failed society.








































The miracle of doing: sometimes it just fits.































The new métro terminal - and the city grows.































The last alley on my way.








































Perfect confusion: I'm not sure how serious intentioned it is.



Step back into town.







































The surrounding wall of Lausanne, as usually I come through the backdoor.







































If I could find it.







































Again I was way to early - I spend my time at the Lac de Sauvabelin. Where I was completely alone.






























If you just count the people of my generation.































The amusements there.







































Later I went for the look-out - and still on the third day in a French speaking region I was able to take the wrong ascent. But I was probably not in the newspaper on the following day because that crime.































View to east.































View to the west.































View from behind.































A big closed something.







































I was so happy to be back. A city build from stone is the natural, healthy and good environment for human.






























And finally at Doll - the destiny of everything.







































The welcome feast, first course. Spring roll and chicken wings without bones.






























Second course, duck.







































And later I went to the train, to drive back everything I walked in the last 10 days in about 3 hours, from door to door.
Anything I had to hold me was one beer of each language region (from one European company).

No comments:

Post a Comment