Friday 5 August 2011

Survey 7, Schwarzenburg-Ependes, 27.7.2011






























To have still a minute to decide, which car you like to drive today.







































I thought, today I follow the Way of St James.































Another design.







































To have it in a Berlin style.







































As written on the Way guides: this part was very nice.







































As I told before.






























But like every time when it's getting to nice, the army comes to solve the situation.







































The bridge between Berne and Fribourg.







































But the way doesn't care, it stays nice.







































A walk-in-pray-station.







































Living the revolution! Forest furniture has not every time to be build from logs.







































That's Jack!






























*breath in - breath out* Well, if I had a bomb with me on that walk, in anyway it wouldn't be possible to bring it until here.







































The Swiss All-Star Hüsli, from east to west, from north to south - it's everywhere. Just the hedge is new.































I bet: if I would return in ten years, 50% of these cubic houses have a steep roof on the top.







































A famous chapel on the Way with a comic about chicken on it.







































My stomach was ruined that days, this glass and a second one was my lunch.







































Four astounded ghosts.







































Where I found the Röstigraben.







































But there is no correct existence in the false.







































The only real upgrade to the innovation 'street' is the tree-lined alley.







































It was here where I made my first longer talk in French. A call with which I ordered a bed for the next days night. I succeed.







































The multi option fence.







































 Raver.








































Where dogs are not allowed to dance.































Time changes everything.































Design stops nowhere.































Yes, certainly.







































The old priest house, where I spend the night.







































With a view back to Fribourg.







































Because the local restaurant was closed, the very kind host of this b&b prepared a special stomach curing dinner for me. It helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment