Wednesday 3 August 2011

Survey 4, Willisau-Sumiswald, 24.7.2011







































When I got up at this morning, I saw something new, might get an enjoyable walk today.






























The breakfast room.







































Beside of me the main guest is the army.






























Reconstruction of a possible sequence of events.






























Ciao.






























Just archiving.






























He will become a FABulous cook.







































The later the more I'm sure that all the stories about low birth rates in developed societies is a pure lie.








































http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQvZ4N1RfS8







































I start to get bored.







































The monument of the nation builders.








































Just one example of what the local tourist office calls a 'broad selection of interesting museums'.







































Well, I'm in a catholic part of the country right now.































Populating like popcorn.
































My most loyal fans.







































After all this baby announcements I was just in the mood to make a nice picture again.








































Wood in several aggregate states.







































Another one in the name of beauty.







































Because they are anyway disturbing every picture I could also do a picture just with them.







































But in fact here was the first moment on my trip where I really had the feeling to be somewhere else - like holiday maybe.



It was in fact Sunday.








































Action painting.







































Here I hit for the first time the way of St. James.








































Recycling as a decorative exercise.







































I liked that, I guess, I'll do that sometimes more.








































You know that you are a foreigner if you can't read that instantly and act in the appropriate way.






























Woodwallstreet.








































By a 40 years old guy it is clear, what should be on the panel.







































After the renovation there was even something left to pleasure the wife.































Small is beautiful.








































But less is bore.







































Some fathers love some of their children more as the others.







































I can remember a time when a lady was killing for the sake that nobody knows her age.







































Where else if not in Switzerland.































Just slowly I came to the insight, that a little bit more integrated design would be a good upgrade to that movement.







































'Hambörger' as soon we take over the English language.







































Fruit trees are not really well prepared to survive our clime.







































A professional Hornussen ground.







































A friendly welcome on the boarders of the canton of Berne.







































A really bad photoshop erasing job done by nature.































Happiness is a warm gun - shoot from behind.








































Just a nice brand.







































Winner in the category integration of the announcement.







































Successful traffic calming without any involvement of the respective office.







































By the whole house well accented entrance.








































It was on the time, when I get pissed by this panels - but there it was also the end of the area where the people did so.







































How much nicer it is to shoot cats.








































I love cats, they have a natural sense to put themselves in decorative relations.







































I was really climbing for several hundreds of meters. As I arrived on the ridgeway I saw, that there is right beneath a parking slot, where the people changed from city suit to the hiking gear.
Not (much) against that, but I went angry, when they came to me, freshly showered, in a cloud of perfume and asked me: "Aha, also on a hiking trip?"







































Organic stairs.







































A place to leave the business card.































Walkingwalking.







































A forest ground tribal.







































How they teach semiotics in Swiss schools:
If you see a steam plume you know there is a nuclear power plant.







































Just an eye cookie.







































I'm a little bit too stupid to understand the system of closed restaurant on Sunday.







































I get what I want anyway.







































Actually I ordered rösti with cheese and pear, and not with cheese, pear, melon, pineapple, tomatoes and chive - I can't see any reason for that.
But beside of this it was well feeding.






























The mountain farmer's pride.































23 ways to ruin your wood house.






























One traditional roof (well, without straw) and seven misinterpretations.







































Search the human intervention.







































The railway station where the last train went and never returns.






























An it-bag for men.






























Nice roofs.






























Just a variation of the picture above - I thought maybe it's nice to have not as much grey sky on it.







































A picture that explains everything about the place where I will sleep tonight.






























As I saw the visualisation of the sofa I did know, that the future is getting worse.






























Untypical but nice.







































Things I like.








































I find no words.







































My sleeping place.







































In fact it is very special - but the host was also very kind: http://www.hirschen-gruenen.ch/































The daily job: typical water colour of the first hand washing process, without soap.



After that I went into the guest room to have some beers, first with local guest, and finally just with the most local ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment