Friday 5 August 2011

Survey 8, Ependes-Autigny, 28.7.2011







































What I call a single-family house, everything smaller is a kennel.






























Yummy.







































How wouldn't like to live in Rainbow.






























New skills in shingle construction.






























The only fields that are left are this on the windows.































Le canyon grand.







































Good ad for good stuff.































This community administration set a big promise - good luck!








































Where the party never ends (what a line-up!)








































Energy efficiency.































It's just a collection of rooftops.







































Folk art movement in Fribourg.








































It's tile.







































I like the door situation.































I would say, less as twenty hours left to walk.































Good titles don't need a picture.








































Laws are invented for people who can't adapt a situation.







































The immortal Michael.







































 My home is my castle.







































Until now I thought it is just an urban myth.































The pure life needs a lot of image manipulation.







































Finally I decided against the frog legs - everything alright.































On this day I was just to early - so I put myself below a tree, and wait there for the next rain.







































Birch I guess.







































The legend of football.































Where I spend the night in Autigny. A very welcoming place for St James pilgrims, but also for me.
I met half the village in that kitchen and the whole family of the host. They spoke French, me German, there was an apéro (Martini Biancho or Cinzano Rosso) and at the end a supper with a broad variety of local cheeses - excellent.








































But the very best was the included laundry, the first day since more as a week I had real clean stuff again.

No comments:

Post a Comment