Friday 5 August 2011

Survey 6, Berne-Schwarzenburg, 26.7.2011







































Another morning, with my washings of the last night in the view.































Somehow they didn't leave me a choice, so I started the day with a croissant massacre.







































I had now idea what the farmer is growing here - until I discovered the little one in the front:
adult asparagus.







































The florist's holiday ticket.































Other times, other typeface (and other durability).































Possible advertising text: living in the tree house.






























Slowly I am getting into new territories, stone is a possible construction material.







































On any summit again.



A record of about 2 kilometres of my walk. Done by my mobile phone camera inside the knee bag of my hiking shorts.







































For embedded hikers.







































I mean, it was like a direct offer.






























Without this charge the horizon would disappear.







































I think, there are some rare cases in that world where function is following the form.







































Max Bill was definitely a hiker too.







































I told before, I will do that again.







































The string-tanga house.







































It's so much fun!































This was one of the most painful moments on the whole trip - I had to decide between three excellent solutions.







































I took the middle one. It was unbelievable good.






























My most intimate recommendation from the whole trip:
Restaurant Bären, Oberbalm: http://www.schweizerkueche.ch/site/de/finder/portrait/?restaurant_id=1263







































Real fans are not depending on a stadium, even not on the physical presence of their team, all they need is a stand.






























Not much to say - was just nice to walk here.







































The house with the most interesting colour combination and the nicest underroof swing.































The business card of my best fellow.






























Social romantic from the 1990ies.































The diploma work of pininfarina?






























The main existence reason for farmers in Switzerland is, to please our eyes.































With every step the houses look slightly different.







































When trees have to sit down.







































Not Peru - but a ruin in the forest.







































The power of flesh.







































The power of water.



It's just the way it is.







































I can't be sure about that, but if I ask my stomach, it was here where I enraged it.































If fashion is detaining you have having goats: they are now also in grey available.







































The call of Mordor.
I took cover underneath a barn roof, where I have been rescued by a man in a car who gave me a lift into the town - so, 2 km of the whole way I didn't walked.






























My room mates.







































The Fribourg style house where I spend the night.






























Strolling through Schwarzenburg.







































How a hedge looks from inside.































The Beatles mansion.







































Nice house to be broken down.







































All the people like the historical centres, so why the hell are they doing this?






























The most interesting space situation in the banlieu.







































The situation, how the people like it, but they can't build it anymore.
































Comforter.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Zurich to lausanne

    ReplyDelete